Commenting on High-Stakes Writing
Response & Revision
First-Year Seminar & General Education Courses
- Teaching with Writing in FYS & Gen Ed Courses (PowerPoint slides)
- Learning Portfolios
- Active Learning Through Low-Stakes Writing
- Generating, Deepening, and Documenting Learning: The Power of Critical Reflection in Applied Learning
(Journal of Applied Learning in Higher Education
- UI Writing Center
Includes a collection of links to guides on citation
- University of Iowa Libraries
Provides an array of material on how to choose and find collections, services, and electronic resources including our InfoHawk library catalog, and help in locating and formatting documentation from journal articles, among other topics.
- Department of History Teaching and Writing Center
Contains advice on how to cite sources and paraphrase; includes statement on plagiarism.
- College of Law Writing Resource Center
Includes a collection of links to various resources; includes a statement on plagiarism.
- College of Business Communications Center
Includes writing tips and business communication and protocol; helpful tips for all students (not just business students)