The Extraordinary Teaching Project
A collection of videos showcasing the rich array of pedagogies and teaching philosophies that instructors at The University of Iowa incorporate into their teaching.
Please visit the Main Library (http://www.lib.uiowa.edu) to see full interviews.
The Extraordinary Teaching Project Videos
- "Teaching with Cartoons" by Mark Isham and Rachel Williams
- "Using Collaborative Quizzes" by Tania Leal
- "Stage Blocking: Movement in the Classroom" by David McGraw
- "On Breathing Life into Big Lectures" by John Peters
- "Teaching With Audio Clips" by Wanda Raiford
- "Reading Aloud in the Classroom" by Wanda Raiford
- "Tapping the Potential of Stories and Models" by David G. Wilder